Comment on page
Looking Glass 65"
This is the setup guide for the Looking Glass 65"
Looking Glass 65" Unboxing Video
Follow the Hardware Setup Guide that came with your Looking Glass 65". Download a copy here:
LG65 Setup + Safety + Wall Mount Guide.pdf
Looking Glass 65" Safety and Wall Mounting Guide.
Looking Glass Bridge, Looking Glass Studio, and some demo applications are pre-installed and ready to use on PCs purchased directly from Looking Glass.
- 1 x Looking Glass 65" w/ desktop stand attached
- Power cables (regionally specific)
- 2 x DisplayPort cables w/o latches - 71" / 180cm
- 1 x USB 3.0 A to B cable - 71" / 180cm
- 2 x Microfiber cleaning cloth
- 1 x M4 Hex key
- 1 x M5 Hex key
- 1 x Custom molded aluminum hard carrying case
- (PC Bundle only) NUC13 PC 4080GPU with a secondary 15.6" touchscreen monitor for app control, wireless keyboard and mouse set, Leap Motion controller
Clean your Looking Glass 65" only with the included microfiber cloth.
Do not clean with other cleaning agents or rubbing alcohol as this will damage the front surface of the display.
For best performance, your PC must meet the following minimum recommended specs:
- 9th Gen i7 CPU or equivalent
- Min. 16GB RAM
- Min. 256GB SSD storage
- RTX 3090 or equivalent (Note: graphics card must support 2x DisplayPort and output 7680 x 4320 resolution)
When setting up your Looking Glass 65" display alongside your secondary monitor (recommended) to use at the UI screen, ensure the following:
- The Looking Glass 65" and secondary monitor should be extended, not mirrored.
- The Looking Glass 65" should be scaled at 100%
- The secondary monitor should be set as your "primary display"
This setup will allow for you to seamlessly control your applications and content from the secondary display with the holographic content running on your Looking Glass 32".
Looking Glass Bridge facilitates communication between your computer and any connected Looking Glass devices. Required for Looking Glass applications and development tools. Download Looking Glass Bridge here.
This simple test can be run to ensure that hardware is connected, and software is installed and configured:
When the above button is pressed, your Looking Glass 65" should show a 3D image of Shawn from Looking Glass. To close this image, move your mouse over to the Looking Glass and click the ESC key on the keyboard.
If the hologram appears with diagonal lines, there is an error loading the calibration data. Please retry the setup steps above to ensure it is properly configured, double check that all cables are plugged in and that your monitor settings are correct.
Looking Glass Studio is the hologram companion app for your Looking Glass 32". With it, you can import holograms from a variety of sources, make minor edits to any hologram you create.
- Importing hologram data from a variety of sources (iPhone Portrait mode photos, light field photosets, RGB-D photos & videos, etc)
- Editing and framing your holographic content
- Exporting and sharing holograms with others
🤏🏼Ultraleap software is already installed on computers purchased directly from Looking Glass.
Once the Leap Motion Controller is plugged in and the Ultraleap Gemini tracking is installed, launch the Ultraleap sensor setup & load the Ultraleap Tracking Software.
Quilts are pre-loaded into Looking Glass Studio on PC bundles purchased directly from Looking Glass.
The following applications demonstrate the features / capabilities of the Looking Glass 65" Display and are preinstalled on the Looking Glass 65" PC.
🤏🏼Leap Motion Enabled
Jet Engine is a CAD presentation of complex 3D models, gesture control/explode to show complex structures to show internally and to clients.
- Left Hand - X-ray through model
- Right-Hand - Rotate the model
- Both-Hands Together - Explode View