Comment on page
Quilt Photo / Video
Looking Glass Studio uses a file name convention to automatically import quilts with certain rows, columns, and aspect ratios. Before importing, do not rename files if they follow this convention for automatic configuration. The quilt naming standard is as follows:
To import Quilt photos or videos into Looking Glass Studio you can:
- Drag & Drop the file into Looking Glass Studio, then select the Quilt Photo/Video option.
- Select the "Add Hologram" tab and click anywhere on the panel, this will open a file explorer window where you can select the photo(s) or video(s) you want to import.
- Rows: the number of rows in the grid of the quilt
- Columns: the number of columns in the grid of the quilt
- Advanced -> Aspect Ratio By default, Looking Glass Studio will use your Looking Glass device's aspect ratio to determine how it should interpret Quilt data. If Quilt data needs to be a different aspect, you can specify in the advanced portion of the Properties panel