Make Incredible Holograms with the Looking Glass Unreal Plugin!
The Looking Glass running with Unreal Engine 5 using Epic Games' Architecture Demo by Pasquale Scionti
The Looking Glass Plugin for Unreal allows you to view, play, and interact with your digital creations in 3D within Unreal Engine.
Note: UE5 support is currently for cinematic exports only due to performance issues.
Unreal Engine 5.0 Support
Support for Cinematic Depth of Field
Support for Nanite & Virtual Shadow Maps
Added HoloPlay Capture Component for easier integration into your games & characters.
Added support for Ray Tracing by default.
Improved Sequencer Controls for HoloPlay Capture, allowing you to control size, FOV and more directly via sequencer.
- Displays Unreal Engine content in the Looking Glass directly from the engine.
- Manages quilts, which is a texture format that helps you integrate light field data from other sources
- Multi-view Rendering for improved performance, or Single View Rendering for improved content fidelity.
- Record Quilt videos as PNG sequences from Unreal’s sequencer tool.
- Unreal Engine 4.27 or Unreal Engine 5.0
- A computer running Windows 10
- RTX 3080 or better recommended
Building experiences for the Looking Glass can be challenging because it's such a new medium. To make sure your demos really pop, take a look at our Design Guidelines.
If you're having issues with our Unreal Engine Plugin please email us at [email protected] and fill out our bug reporting form.