RGBD Photo / Video
RGBD photos and videos are image and video assets that have color data on one side of the image, and depth data on the other side.
Examples of RGB-D photos are available below:
Decorate a Christmas Tree with Shawn's Family
To import RGB-D photos or videos into Looking Glass Studio you can:
- Drag & Drop the file into Looking Glass Studio, then select the RGB-D Photo/Video option.
- Select the "Add Hologram" tab and click anywhere on the panel, this will open a file explorer window where you can select the photo(s) or video(s) you want to import.
- Depthiness changes how depth / flat the hologram appears
- Focus changes which depth plane is in focus for the hologram
- Depth Position describes which half of the image contains the depth information
- Chroma Depth, when selected, uses chroma (instead of grayscale) as the depth data
- Depth Inversion, when selected, inverts the depth of the image
- To pan and zoom, place your cursor in the Looking Glass Portrait window and scrollwheel to zoom, and click and drag to pan