HoloPlay Plugin for Unreal Documentation
The HoloPlay Plugin for Unreal allows you to see, play, and interact with your digital creations in 3D within Unreal Engine.
- Displays 3D Unreal Engine content in the Looking Glass
- Manages quilts, which is a texture format that helps you integrate lightfield data from other sources
- Unreal Engine 4.24
- A computer running Windows 10
- Most recent version of Visual Studio 2019
- HoloPlay Service
- HoloPlay Plugin for Unreal
The HoloPlay Plugin for Unreal comes as these plugins:
- HoloPlay - manages rendering and editor features
- HoloPlay Editor - contains custom button functionality and styling
- HoloPlay Runtime - contains 3D rendering and engine runtime logic
- HoloPlayPro - enables Looking Glass Pro development
- JoystickPlugin - receives input from SDL and create keys in UE4
- LeapUnreal-3.0 - enables Leap Motion development
- PixelStreaming - an experimental feature for pixel streaming for the Looking Glass
- SDL - reads input from device
You can find a more detailed description of file structure.
Building experiences for the Looking Glass can be challenging because it's such a new medium. To make sure your demos really pop, take a look at our Design Guidelines.
Share what you’ve made!
If you would like to share something you’ve made, please submit your builds to madewith.lookingglassfactory.com