UE4 Looking Glass Plugin Documentation
The HoloPlay Plugin for UE4 allows you to see, play, and interact with your digital creations in 3D within Unreal Engine.
If you'd like to sign up for the closed beta, please fill out this form.
- Displays 3D Unreal Engine content in the Looking Glass
- Manages quilts, which is a texture format that helps you integrate lightfield data from other sources
- Unreal Engine 4.21 or 4.22
- Most recent version of Visual Studio 2017
- HoloPlay UnrealSDK Plugin
The Holoplay Plugin for UE4 comes as 3 separate plugins
- SDL - reads input from device
- Joystick - receives input from SDL and create keys in UE4
- HoloPlay - manages rendering and editor features
- HoloPlay Editor - contains custom button functionality and styling
- HoloPlay Runtime - contains 3D rendering and engine runtime logic
You can find a more detailed description of file structure.
Share what you’ve made!
If you would like to share something interesting you’ve made, please submit your builds to madewith.lookingglassfactory.com